Saturday, March 24, 2012

BIG the Musical

I am slow getting this blog out to y'all but I must share the photos from the Musical BIG which our little theatre groupies saw at Holy Cross Church last month.  On the Buffet night, we had a group of 8 which included Aaron, my grandson and the next weekend Rachel, my granddaughter when with me.   This has been a tradition for nearly all my married life because in the beginning we were so excited to see Jim's Dad in all the performances.  Each year has been a real treat and a tradition that I hope will go on forever.  Hope you enjoy the photos of the good times.  The food was simply grand on Buffet night as well.   There is so much talent at Holy Cross!!! WOW


Suzanne and Jason

Aaron and Jason




Norah, Sue, Bill Suzanne, Jason and Aaron

Bob and Joan








Sue and Susie







Rachel


 



2 comments:

Dottie O said...

How long until we see you up on stage Sue? Thanks for the pics.

Dottie O said...

It's amazing to see how Rachel is no longer a 'little' girl. Not that we're getting old (?!)