Wednesday, January 11, 2012




Central high school 50th class reunion 2011 What a delightful evening with so many good friends from days gone by. We had lots of stories to share and memories. Sadly some of our friends have passed away but we had a special memorial poster with their names and we remembered them. It was a much simpler time when we grew up. It was a good time - not perfect but good. I do feel blessed for that simple way of life. I wish our grandchildren could know such an innocent childhood.

Of course we stayed with my sister Dolores and her husband David in Seale, Alabama. I just love to have a chance to visit with my sweet sister.

My granddaughter Rachel encouraged me to start blogging again so I will try and keep it up. I still have enormous problems with photo placement. Perhaps if I try a little harder I can figure it out in time. Rachel can give me a lesson. Victoria and Jim know how to do it so I guess I can learn.

At my sister's home she has a painting that once hung in our family home. My mother selected it. I loved to look at the painting of the young women playing the piano in their lovely home. With child like imagination, I dreamed of living in that time. It was so graceful.

As I promised Rachel, I will blog more later.

Be kind, Sue

2 comments:

Katie said...

I'm so glad to hear from you!!! Keep 'em coming!! I'm hoping to get better about blogging again, too!! Love ya!! :-)

aprilshore said...

I am so glad to see you blogging! I am making a goal to do one a month. Love your photos!